We offer hands on, progressive and specialized services that are tailored to meet your specific management and real estate needs.
Our core services are Property & Asset Management of premiere high-end buildings, working with Condo & Co-op Associations, Rentals, Retail, Office, Multi-Family, Mixed-Use, Individual Unit Owners, Pension Funds, Private Equity Groups, Banks and Developers.
- Your liaison between you & the staff. Let us handle the details.
- Let us Hire or terminate staff on behalf of the board or owner
- House rules enforced by trained staff
- Strict payroll management with less overtime oversight
- We act as an in-house caretaker for our international clients by making sure their rental units, buildings, and or second homes are watched, cleaned, maintained and serviced accordingly
- We act as the owner’s rep making sure your investment is maintained and safe when you’re not around
- We offer in-house CPA / Controller providing clean, concise, and detailed reporting
- Additional financial services such as Tax Returns, custom budget forecasting, and management reports
- Monthly management reports delivered to you by email, mail, online access, or by hand
- Our reports provide; financial statements, cash flow reports, budget and budget analysis, general ledgers and statements of receipts and disbursements
- We provide; collection and arrears reports, printing of monthly billing statements and generating lease renewals to vendor payment listings and open invoice reports
- In addition; work order system for tracking purchases and in-unit work
- Checks are computer generated in-house in conjunction with a triple entry accounting program that limits bookkeeping errors and allows for efficient payment tracking.
- Procuring your supplies from the vendors we currently do business with and who provide us with some of the lowest prices available for building supplies.
- Your money in your hands, nothing is spent over $1000 without written authorization.
- Let us be your eyes when bids for major capital improvements and vendor services need to be reviewed.
- Contractors are asked to remit to the management office copies of insurance & licenses before works begins.
- Before and after pictures are taken.
We take a hands-on approach, treating each project big or small with the same care and attention to detail.
- Monitoring of your properties’ finances is crucial to the successful management of your building.
- We make prompt account deposits and computer generate our deposit slips inhouse.
- All payments received are promptly credited to the account in question prior to deposit, and posted to the proper building account (i.e. operating, reserve etc.), thereby limiting erroneous account reporting.
- Printing late notices and three and five day notices.
- A wide range of contacts in the areas that concern building ownership and tenancy.
- Overseeing Local Law 11 work, roof deck installations and building settlement issues, all of which require extensive knowledge of pricing, work parameters, applicable statute and a strong working relationship with attorneys and their staffs.
Open invoices are paid twice per month, unless other arrangements are made. Our accounts payable programs require that we enter each invoice together with all pertinent tracking information, such as invoice number, vendor, G/L code, payment and invoice date, and so on, to prevent duplicated payments. Only invoices below a pre-determined amount will be authorized. In most applications, management is provided with authorization to remit certain recurring payables, such as utility bills, monthly maintenance contract payments and so on.